Invigorate… Energise… Motivate… Revitalise!
To get the most from your working life you want to make sure you’re staying on top of your game. Dealing with the push and pull of a busy week can take it out of you – especially if you are ambitious.
Business pressure needs to be managed carefully, finding the balance between optimum performance and feeling stressed.
We can help you maximise your performance!
- Our visits improve productivity and profitability
- Revitalising each individuals' body and mind motivates your organisation as a whole
- We clearly demonstrate your support for every employees’ health
- It is an excellent reflection on how your company is run to your clients
- Continual investment in your teams’ wellbeing enhances loyalty towards you as an employer and is a low-cost way to increase staff retention
- A great way to distinguish yourself when recruiting for new staff
- Our visits promote a wider awareness of health, lifestyle and mental resilience
- Our services promote relaxation and boost team morale
- We can increase concentration levels
- You create a more relaxed and happier working environment for all
- Onsite chair massage
- Fitness classes (yoga, pilates, zumba, circuits, boot camp)
- Nutrition workshops
- Mindfulness Workshops
- Stress management, mental resilience & relaxation training
- Health Awareness Days
- Talking Therapies
- Tai Chi
- Health MOTs
Hands on Health UK provide dedicated, very professional therapists who clearly love their jobs. I totally recommend them.
- Annabel Edwards, Marketing/PR at Indigo Spa Management
Your employees already get paid, so why should you offer them wellbeing services?
"The statistics speak for themselves; Health & Safety Executive figures indicate that self-reported work-related stress, depression or anxiety accounted for an estimated 11.4 million lost working days in Britain."
Motivated, happy staff take less injury or stress-related sick days – Reducing staff absence by just one or two working days a month means our visits could cost you nothing!
Every £1 spent by employers on wellbeing interventions in the workplace produces £4 in return
- Price Waterhouse Cooper, 2008
Our visits benefit not only the end-user, but also the employer... That's why we like to say "Everyone Feels the Benefit"
More Benefits for your Teams
Services to Energise & Motivate your Teams Through the Year
We can also help you promote your organisation at Exhibitions & Events!
We get a real buzz helping our clients to bring the very best from their teams – because everyone feels the benefit!