Stress Management & Mental Resilience
Stress is a small word with huge impact upon the performance of your staff and the organisation as a whole.
We have created Stress Management and Resilience workshops to have tangible, immediate benefits that reduce the risk of stress affecting your business.
Our Workshop Aims –
- To identify the stressors that delegates find affect their lives the most, so that we can tailor our workshop to be most effective.
- To provide techniques and exercises that can be taken away and used to instantly neutralise stress.
Our workshops can be delivered by either 1 or 2 presenters, and are tailored for groups of between 12 and 16. The smaller the group, the more confident people become at discussing issues to which they can relate and will interact more freely. We can run as many workshops in a day as you’d like – we recommend that a minimum of 45 minutes is allowed for each workshop so that the volume of information can be processed and absorbed. Ideally, a longer workshop of 2 to 3 hours will allow full interaction and discourse, thus increasing the efficacy of the session.
Life Coaching Surgeries – Life Coaching is an incredibly effective method to identify areas in your life where you need to make changes or achieve balance in order to be happier and healthier.
Our life coaches can also help you with –
- Greater motivation, focus and fulfilment, a sense of purpose and enhanced self-awareness
- Improved confidence, positivity, self-belief
- Better balance between work and personal life
- Improved organisation and time management
- Greater creativity and decision making ability
- Better relationships and communication
- Increased health and wellbeing, reduced stress